Pages

TRAVEL

SUSTAINABLE LIVING

VEGAN FOOD

PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday Wish List #1

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

1. My favourite colour right now and I think this will be a nice change from my usual skater style skirts. I'm also really into a longer length right now and seem to have a phobia of anything short. 
2. A beautiful bright pink lipstick that would brighten up any outfit.
3. My love for collars is still going strong and this dress would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe.
4. Topshop lipsticks are such good quality and this pink beauty is right up my street.
5. I'm really into pale nail varnishes right now and think this pastel will look so beautiful on any skin tone.
6. One day this Mulberry will be mine. 



Alice xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Alice Gostick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign