Tuesday, 26 August 2014

OOTD









Top Topshop
Skirt Marks and Spencer
Rings Regal Rose


Can you believe this skirt is actually from Marks and Spencer? My Mum got it for me as a little pressie and I'm in love! I love the print and love how you can dress it down with a simple black tee. 

Another pair of Kurt Geiger shoes. I actually have these in tan as well as I couldn't decide on which colour I preferred. I did have the intention of returning one of the pairs once I had decided but my Mum told me to just keep both... Okay Mum if you're going to encourage me to shop then I don't have a problem with that ;)

Alice xo


3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! I really didnt expect it to be from M&S!
    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal

    love your bkog! that's an amazing outfit!

    you look gorgeous as always!!!

    wanna follow each other? you can find me

    on http://www.fashionrailways.com

    Greetings
    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete