Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Stomp my boots before I go back in








Jumper - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Public Desire

How dreamy are these boots?! I've been desperate for some over the knee boots for ages but due to having chunky calves/ legs have REALLY struggled finding something that doesn't look stupid and tight. ASOS had basically the same as these but they sold out ridiculously quickly before I could get my hands on them and I didn't want to pay the £80 for the same from River Island... I then came across these from Public Desire. They are only £39.99 and are SO comfy! They do size pretty big though as I am normally a 4/5 and these are a 4 and are pretty roomy! They also make my legs look so much thinner then they actually are... Well at least I think that!  

Alice xo

13 comments:

  1. Did you actually just say chunky legs?!! No way! This outfit is amazing! Put it all together so well! I love these boots but my boyfriend is same height as me so its a no no for me :(. KILLIN. IT.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm yes I did... It's all a trick of photography haha! You're the biggest babe ever <3 xo

      Delete
  2. Hops on over to public desire because I NEED THESE BOOTS IN MY LIFE. I've been looking for a pair of overknee/knee high boots for years (though flat) and I might just concede to a heel because these look amazing.
    Love the outfit. Like, so much love for this outfit. <3

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't feel like heels they are SO comfy! But they do have flat boots there so deffo take a look :)
      So much love for you <3 xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, and so cosy! I love that skirt! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit! I love your over the knee boots they are so stylish and look beautiful on you! I'll definitely have to check out Public Desire :) I'm in love with your Zara jumper too! Fashion love, El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most insane legs, definitely not chunky! Fab outfit hun!

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. Love the muted colours & your hair is so dreamy!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. K first things first you are STUNNING! i just love this whole outfit everything looks fab n you and I really love those high boots :) x

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit and makeup! I bought some over-the-knee boots from Dune before Christmas and I've not stopped wearing them!

    Alice from Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! So simple yet lovely!! Love the thick knit jumper.

    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete