Pages

TRAVEL

SUSTAINABLE LIVING

VEGAN FOOD

PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday 5 September 2015

ALL BLACK















I think these are my favourite photos I've ever posted on my blog! Thank you so much to the beautiful and talented Ellora for taking these for me!



So here is what I wore to the Big Blogger Conference the other week. It probably wasn't the wisest move wearing all black that day as it was RIDICULOUSLY hot (not that I'm complaining.. Please come back sunshine) but all black is my standard uniform. Plus I love the contrast with my hair.

Talking of my hair I have FINALLY got it all one colour after my disaster of getting my roots touched up. It only took 2 months but I am so happy with the colour!!!


xo





Top - Topshop
Sleeveless Blazer - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Kurt Geiger


7 comments:

  1. The bag is gorgeous! I love an all black outfit with a statement bag x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your hair!! And the all black outfit really does contrast so well with it! It looks so sleek and chic!
    P.S. your kurt geiger bag is giving me major jealous emotions right now!

    x Carina
    Running White Horses | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! I love the black on black ensemble. Your hair colour is absolutely gorgeous and your Kurt Geiger handbag is TDF!

    I hope you have a great weekend :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just stumbled across your blog and I have to say that I love your hair! I wish I could have hair like that!
    Simone
    www.adventuresofvintagebarbie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your hair just makes this outfit pop despite it being all black ❤️ I am super jealous of the colour!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Alice Gostick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign